2023-08-08

【invitation letter】30 Minute Zoom Exercise Every Day (Bio-Health Light - Move and You Will Heal)

 ◎◎◎ Monkey Ko's 30 Minute Zoom Exercise Every Day (Bio-Health Light - Move and You Will Heal) ◎◎◎


Date and Time: America West Coast Time 4:00pm-4:30pm、

 America West Coast Daylight Saving Time 5:00pm-5:30pm

                       Japan Time UTC+09  9:00am~9:30am


Activities: Swinging Arms, Waving Spine, Repetitive Rhythmic Exercise, Self-massage, Martial arts forms, Laughter Yoga, etc., all of which are Improving immunity that turn on the parasympathetic nervous system.


Participation: Anyone is welcome to join us by clicking on the link below. No registration is required. (Please feel free to forward this email to your family and friends as well.)


Cost: Free  I am doing this to maintain my health. So I should be thanking you all for your support, but please forgive me as I will not be paying you. hahaha


**********************************


Zoom Link : https://us04web.zoom.us/j/77149324355?pwd=TEZ2c3c1eEg0MlJKM0lZc0dUbTZLZz09

 

(Normally, you can press the above link to get in, but just in case, Zoom meeting ID: 771 4932 4355 Passcode: 4P6KS4)


※ I use the free version of Zoom. It automatically turns off 40 minutes after the first person enters the room. Therefore, it would be appreciated if you could enter the room just before the time it starts.


**********************************


Let's move our bodies for 30 minutes every day and get our lives moving!

Anyone is welcome to join us, even if you are sitting on a chair, as long as you feel comfortable and can move as much as you can.

Everyday, once a week, or even once every few years? Ha ha ha. Feel free to come and go as you please, and only when you are available~.


You are free to turn your own video camera and microphone on and off. You can even turn off your video camera and come in your pajamas.haha

On the other hand, if you turn on the microphone, don't worry if the sounds around you or your quarrels are heard by everyone, we will use it as a pleasant background music for the Zen meditation. haha


As for me, I basically use my phone and do it wherever I am at that time, so please understand that it may not work well in places with poor reception.

Also, since we will be doing the 30-minute exercise in a casual manner, please forgive me if I cannot look at the screen to see who is participating or to say hello.


I look forward to working out with you all every day.

If you don't see me when the time comes, please assume that I has forgotten or is sleeping. Ha-ha-ha~~!


Ko (Osaru Monkey: Koichi Ueda )

 2023.11.19

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿